Saturday, March 28, 2009

What are some things to do in class until my bell rings?

I go to school and for about 2 1/2 hours there's like nothing to do, and I just sleep...It makes me not want to go to class, though I still have to...So what are some things I can do while there for 2 1/2 hours?



get an ipod, get some sweet tunes and some good movies/tv eps on there. text your friends, try and make the class more interesting.




Oh, do your nails, read the newspaper, do the crossword puzzle, you know the usual stuff people do at school. You already do the sleeping bit so all this should keep you busy.




only 2 1/2 hours! concentrate in class.......what job will you have? you need to think of the future! everyone else in the classroom will be successful and you will be a hobo lying on the road begging for money.




I have one of my deputy principal's phone numbers on my mobile ... so I prank :)





I lost my phone one day and told my deputy and he called it, I found it later and saved his number into my phone. Voila :)




Take a book. Fiction or Non-Fiction and learn something.





You could even learn about something you like, not something you are being forced to learn in school.





How awesome would that be?!?!??!




LEARN SOMETHING.




homework you forget




Read your textbooks :)




study...











lol. jk!

No comments:

Post a Comment