Saturday, March 28, 2009

New York City High School Applications!?

O.k Im a freshman and applied to be transferred but didnt get bak the results yet. Umm so tell me do u think this is a problem or should I wait.





What school did u get accepted into btw.





^_^



when i was a kid, i got into bronx science, because i wasn't smart enough for stuyvesant....but i wound up going to laguardia because it was close to where i lived.





PS keep waiting a while, because you know how slow the dept of ed can be!




YAY! OMG THIS IS FUN LOL :D


And I sound physco.


So anyways, I'm a freshman right now, and I go to Queens H.S. for the Sciences at York College.


Last year in eight grade I took the Specialized high school admissions test thing and I got into my first choice of high school (QHSS!) yay!


And for regular high schools I got into Townsend Harris but I chose QHSS.


I got my results back in March of last year of course.


Thats when you're supposed to get ur results back tho :o

No comments:

Post a Comment