Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Educational Grants and other money stuff?

I'm trying to find some ways of funding my education, I'm currently enrolled in a community college. I've filled out fafsa and all of that.


I would like to stay in school, but I have a really really low income and almost no parental help.





I'm 18 I live on my own and I work full time. I graduated with a 3.2 GPA, I am half hispanic, and female.





My dad can't really help because he is in and out of the hospital because of brain tumors and hemorrhaging, and trying to raise my younger brother at the same time.





My mom will not help at all. She chose to take care of her boyfriend, who assaulted me in '08, instead.








It seems like there would be a lot of help out there for someone in my situation, but I don't know where to begin. I'm the first person in my family to go to college.



have you talked to a guidance counselor? they should be able to help you get financial aid. They should help you find scholarships. Good luck!




APPLY FOR SCHOLARSHIPS AND FAFSA

No comments:

Post a Comment