Saturday, March 28, 2009

Freaking out about high school assessment?! Please help!?

This year I've started Year 11, so I'm a senior and it's only the first term which ends in two weeks. I have 6 assignments, 2 tests and one speech; I do 6 subjects all OP. I haven't ever really needed to study before -I"m one of those people who can get away with cramming- but lately I have found a need to and I just can't get into it unless I have redbull and red licorice (it's what i snack on when I study... I know its bad) and music and it's really becoming a problem. At the moment I'm not eating any food except for dinner and lollies because I mostly study, work or sleep and shower. I've fallen into bad study habits, how can I fix them and be a good student? I really want to get into university and study law or journalism.



Get to the nearest library and pack ur bags with only water and books u need to study. This should help because u do not have snacks around u when u study.




omg pleeese help me .. im in the same situation!!!! im in yr11 too.. someone help me and good answers please.. i cant go to the nearest library coz no one can drop me n all i do is eat sleep, homework dinner lunch :(

No comments:

Post a Comment