Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Can I still get a student loan if I am completing a dietetic internship that is not attached to a university?

If I am matched to a health services company rather than a unviersity can I still get a student loan?





I applied to several different internships all but one is a Unversity.


We go through computer matching, a clearinghouse for all dietetic internship hopefuls. We do not get to choose where we go or if we get into one at all.





I know that if I get matched to a state U then I can geta FAFSA loan but what if I get matched something else?



Nope, it has to be a school. You have to be taking credit classes and working towards a certificate or degree at an accredited (a regionally accredited) school. You can look up all those schools on the fafsa website by clicking, "Find a school code".

No comments:

Post a Comment