Saturday, March 28, 2009

English Subject Help!?

Well in English class at school I am very good at reading and finding out what the writer means and all that sort of stuff but at writing I am starting to fail. My teacher says he understands what I mean but I am not getting it written down the way I want it to on paper.


Can someone please tell me what he means exactly and what I should do to overcome this.



I think he is saying he knows what you want to say you just aren't putting it all out there to explain what you mean. I think you should give more detail into what you are writing and don't hold back. There is nothing wrong with adding a little more explanation to explain what you mean




The way your question is worded does, indeed, indicate you're having trouble writing. If English is not your native language, more study, concentration and interaction with native-English speakers will solve your problem. If, on the other hand, your native language is English, you should ask your teacher what he/she thinks is the real reason for your problem.




Don't think that you're an bad writer, THINK that you're an good composer, Try to read through the newspapers and correct the mistakes(if there are some) this will give u more confidence. Also, try to explain ur ideas properly(edit them, thought) use ur editing skill( everyone has editing skills in their brains).





Thank You.


Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment