Tuesday, March 31, 2009

How to apply for bursaries from my uni?(UK only)?

I have applied, and got accepted, for uni. My course starts in September.


I have applied for my student finance through direct.gov, but i am also going to be entitled to some bursaries that the uni offers.


How and when do i apply for them?


Do i have to phone the uni and ask them for the forms, or will they be sent out to me automatically, or do i have to enrol on my course first and then apply?



if u ticked the box on your application form to direct.gov it will allow ucas to pass your information on so uni can organise bursaries, if u didnt tick the box u will need to contact uni direct.




Hi,ask the uni.consult a web site if the uni has one.




it shud hve been done through direct gov!

No comments:

Post a Comment