Saturday, March 28, 2009

My teacher has been absent for 3 weeks...?

And no one will tell us anything? The sub is acting like she is going to be here for a long time. Possibly the rest of the year...



Youre going to have to sit it out and just get on with your classes.


When I was in high school I had a teacher who disappeared for a year and when he came back we found out he had had a nervous breakdown.





Best thing to do is to not worry, your sub may not know what is going on and so youre best idea is to knuckle down with your work so that when your teacher comes back they will be very happy with what you have done :)




this happened to me when one of my teachers had back surgery. your teacher, or a close relative probably has a serious injury or disease. Maybe they are in some legal trouble. Don't worry about it too much. It could be like my teachers back surgery which she recovered from and felt much better.




This happened to me when I was in 6th grade.


Our teacher left. And a sub came and took her place.


Now, our teacher was very pregnant at the time she left, and I'm pretty sure she went back to teaching her classes after that school year. It was a little weird, not having the right teacher for almost an entire year.




Maybe something's really wrong with her or a member of her family. If you know her well, maybe ask a friend of her's what's wrong or ask her personally. If you don't know her well then I wouldn't intrude.




Maybe she's in the hospital for something or her family member is.




That happen to me last year. My art teacher was absent for the whole semester because she was pregnant so I had a sub.




Pregnancy perhaps?

No comments:

Post a Comment