Tuesday, March 31, 2009

How are some good ways to raise money?

i want to raise some money in a fast easy waay.....how?? i have spare time and get outta school at 3 20 ...help plz



I clean houses, and babysit sill. I'm only 18 but graduated last may. I still live at home, and its a small town so most people there call me to babysit. Then there are people all over that would like help cleaning, or stuff like that. Its not a steady way of income by any means, but I usually make it pretty good. Get enough to put in the and and spending cash.And it doesnt take much time. I used to sit around most of the time, not doing anything and clean a house or two like one or two days a week, and maybe babysittin once or twice, and I had plenty.





I'd uaually get like maybe $300 a month. And that was only for a few hours of babysitting during the weekend, and then cleaning two houses that took maybe an hour each. And I went to them like once a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment