Saturday, March 28, 2009

I hate this guy in my school. Any advices?

I'm in 8th grade. I have this guy who I don't even know just push me when I'm in the hall way. This happen every single day. I just had it. It is annoying and I hate him. I don't even know this guy and his annoying me and trying to bully me. It happens after 4th period. What should I do? Should I wait until a few seconds after the bell ring?



obv. you're like well biggger than him, get some mates to gang up on him, otherwise wait for the bell to got.


good luckk x




stop being a wuss and stand up for yourself. You think if 50 cent, snoop dogg or the game got pushed everyday, that they'd hide a few mins in the classroom? grow some balls, dont be soft like nick jonas, be tough like the game




get help and soon cuz 8th grade is alot of fun and no point of it if dumbasses like bullies are gonna mess with u. O and if tht doesnt help get mad lot of ppl and take matters into ur own hands....DONT TAKE **** FROM ANYONE!




he's probably jealous of you in some way, when he tries to push you again call him attention seeker.

No comments:

Post a Comment