Saturday, March 28, 2009

Affordable boarding schools-please help?

i want to go to a boarding school next year. I don't want to pay 20,000$ to go though that's stupid. I know its so much better than dumb old public school,but its so high. I want a good education i want to college,but in public school its so distracting i cant focus's. I am now in home any better. It seems every year since 4th grade i go half the year then back to home school. Im in 7th now i always pass my grade but its so hard to concentrate. CAN anyone please give me a list of affordable boarding schools under 20,000 would be good under 10,000 would be perfect the lowest i can find is freaking 16,000. PLEASE HELP ME. by the way i want to be a Humane Law Enforcement Agent. AKA animal cop



Unfortunately I don't have an answer, but maybe you should reconsider boarding schools. You have to remember it will turn your WHOLE LIFE into school. And if you find you don't like it, you have payed for a year's teaching, so you can't really drop out.





I would suggest private schooling, where you pay to go to a much better school, but you get to go home!

No comments:

Post a Comment