Saturday, March 28, 2009

Please help me with this Drama at school!!!?

I have this friend lets call her Jayjay. and we were like bffs and she liked my cousin and she asked me to ask him out so i did....he said no . so after that we slowly drifted apart. Now shes getting her friends to text me and saying stop spreading rumors about me and I WOULD NEVER DO THAT! Im not like that and i tried telling her that but she will not listen, So I asked Jayjay and she said that she knows i wasnt talking about her and she won't stop her friend (we'll call her AmAm) So Im guessing one of these days Its going to get serious. I dont know to tell the guidance counsler, Ive asked my cousin to talkk to her, I went up to her and talked face to face, But im giving up i dont know what to do. Please Please Please help



if Jayjay is a true friend, she will listen to what you are trying tell her. You should confront her with AmAm so that you can be open to each other and settle the problem peacefully. Try to be a good listener to each other.




True friendship involves spending time with those who can make you smile, not those who cause you to cry. A true friend would be honest, and direct. Never let petty arguments, and lies tear you down.




it's time to talk to AmAm.


AmAm is causing all of the drama because she is severely jealous.




sounds like jayjay doesn't want to be friends. or the 'friends' are doing a prank.

No comments:

Post a Comment