Saturday, March 28, 2009

How can I get a higher spot in the top ten percent of my high school freshman class?

There are sixty three students in my freshman class and I am the sixth. That is an uncomfortable spot because I'll have nothing to fall back on if my grades go down a little. I'd be right out of the top ten percent. No matter how hard I do I make 100's on tests they make 101's. How can I overtake the five that are ahead of me. I want to go to a State University.



just keep on doing what you're doing. as long as your consistent you will overcome a few of them. colleges don't look as much at your percent in your school, more than they look at your grades, especially since its a state university. there's so much more to college then your percent in your school so you have nothing to worry about. as long as your grades are good you're fine. worry about beating kids who will apply to the college you want to go to, not kids at your high school you aren't. and trust me your smarter than most kids in the country




extracuricular activities are HUGE plus play sports u might be good and get a scholarship that way even if it is JUCO or D2 or 3

No comments:

Post a Comment