Saturday, March 28, 2009

I am having trouble with clique at my school?

I go to this International Boarding School in Paris, France. We have a diversity problem at my high school. I am an American, (i am was born in Arizona) but there is only 3 of us that are American. We all hang out together but we are having trouble with the other groups. Here are the groups


The Yankees (is what people call our group or clique,.


The Fins (80% of my school are finnish.)


The Frenches (10% make up the French kids)


The Brits (We have a group from England)


The Multi%26#039;s (They are the Spanish and Portuguese kids at my school)





How should we (The American the smallest group) deal with these other groups?)





I speak English, French, Spanish, and Finnish.



First try talking to them and be yourself. But if that doesn%26#039;t work then forget about it because it doesn%26#039;t matter who you hang out with as long as you have a good time!




You have to be more specific when you say that you%26#039;re having trouble with the other groups. Do you mean that you have trouble getting along?


%0D%0A

No comments:

Post a Comment