Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Is there a atar/uai for a university lecturer?

OR do i simply just do the courses i want in uni and then work from there .. getting a masters and so on ?

how much would a university lecturer earn ?

people tell me a university lecturer is mostly just part time job ? can i do it full time or is it not a job for life?

what would be better a university lecturer or a high school teacher?
An ATAR is really only ever used for getting into your first degree. After that, your high school results will never be of any significance again. Exactly what you should do to become a lecturer will depend on what you want to teach. For some professional areas, like law or business, you might just get a Bachelor

No comments:

Post a Comment